MyCarSeatsPlus a Cool and Customer-Centered Baby and Kids Store located in Casselman. We are looking for motivated, dedicated and excited staff to help new moms and dads-to-be purchase all their baby furniture, strollers, car seats, and accessories. We pride ourselves with extensive knowledge and great customer service.
We are seeking for a part-time and full-time employee, who can work 2-5 full days, and available to work weekends. We embrace diversity and supports an inclusive work
environment. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, stretch and grow. We provide a unique and enjoyable shopping experience for our guests both in our stores and online and working here requires energy, commitment, flexibility, and teamwork.
- Minimum of 2 years of sales experience
- Reliable transportation to work
- Excellent verbal communication skills Flexible schedule and have availability to work weekends
- Highly motivated, charismatic, energetic person
- Work independently
- Self-Starter – ability to work with minimal supervision
- Individual needs to be a “people person” and provide excellent customer service
- Industry experience is an asset, either from working in the industry or being a mom!
- Dedicated and looking for Long Term Employment
- Second spoken language will be a BIG ASSET
- Customer focused Product expert:
- Assist customers in finding the best product to meet their needs
- Creating the best customer shopping experience
- Assist with the merchandising of product throughout the store
- Receiving shipments and stocking shelves on a regular basis
- Help maintain an organized stockroom and sales floor
- Loading customer’s orders
- Product visionary – researching the latest products via the internet, trade magazines, or customer requests and making recommendations for purchase
- Competitive awareness – monitoring competitors, market trends, and customer expectations
- Marketing – identifying ways of promoting in the local community and driving traffic