3 QXT ALL-IN-ONE CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT
- Allows convenient click-and-go travel with baby in the car seat for families with multiple vehicles
- Designed for use only with Baby Jogge
- 4 Stage Complete Newborn Protection: Features Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge, Safe+™ newborn protection insert, Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner and Safe+™ newborn harness pads to provide a custom fit from birth.
- Safe+™ Engineering: Subjected to a combination of the most rigorous crash tests to make sure we have the safest seat possible.
- 10 Years, 1 Seat: 5 ways to travel from birth to booster, the Radian 3 QXT adapts as your child grows to offer a custom fit from birth to 120 lbs.
- Designed and engineered with all new Diono Safe+™ protection to keep your child rear-facing for even longer up to 50 lbs (approx. 4 years old)
- Built with the famous Radian slim fit design to allow 3 across in most vehicles without compromising child or passenger comfort.
- Parents can also expect the travel friendly traits Diono is famous for, including convenient fold and FAA approval for use on an aircraft. So, no matter where you go you can take Diono safety with you.
- Safe+™ newborn travel high wedge creates near lie-flat travel position for newborns while reducing head slump and helping to keep airways open. Simply remove as baby grows!
- Safe+™ 2-in-1 infant positioning liner gives extra infant comfort and toddler body support. Simply remove as baby grows.
- Safe+™ newborn harness pads for added safety and comfort.
- Safe+™ steel anti-rebound bar that connects to the seat base in one click. Reduces rebound rotation by 50% in the event of a collision and also provides more legroom when rear-facing.
- Engineered with the latest European Side Impact technology to improve child head containment in the event of a collision. Headrest height is increased by 22% from radian R series
- Featuring 6 layers of interlocking EPS & EPP foam, high-density plastic and steel reinforcement to create ultimate side impact protection without compromising 3 across fit.
- Rear-facing: 4-50 lbs and up to 44″ tall
- Forward-facing: 22-65 lbs and up to 57″ tall
- Booster mode: 40-120 lbs and up to 57″ tall
- Seated torso height: 7.5-16.5″
- Car Seat Weight: 25.8 lbs
r City GO infant car seat shells (sold separately)
- Secures infant car seat in the rear-facing position
- 6-position adjustability ensures quick and proper base installation
- Can be installed in a vehicle with either the integrated push-button UAS or belt lock-off of the vehicle seatbelt
- Measures: 22″ D x 14″ W x 12″ H
- Base Weight: 6 lbs