BOOSTER CAR SEAT
- Comprised of five structural safety elements, the Elemental Safety System secures and protects your child.
- Magnesium Seat Frame helps contain the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
- Structural Headrest with deep side wings connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
- Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer helps absorb energy in a side-impact collision resulting in less forces transferred directly to your child.
- Belt Guides improve belt positioning on your child’s shoulders and hips.
- Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle’s Rigid-LATCH (UAS) System to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Raises your child 4″ (10 cm) to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Provides a secure connection even when the booster seat is not occupied
- Adjustable Headrest for a custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters for comfortable naps
- Removable Seat Back allows to easily convert to a backless booster for extended use
- Reclining Seat Back helps keep your child safe and comfortable when asleep in the car
- Includes a detachable Drink-thingy that can be transported straight to your dishwasher!
- A removable seat cushion allows for the cover to be hand washed
What’s in the Box:
- Oobr booster seat with warning labels attached
- Oobr drink-thingy (not included with drift model)
- Owner’s manual
- Suitable for children 40-100 lbs or from 40-57″ tall
- Height of the rear of the seat: 4.5″
- Height of the front of the seat: 5″
- Height of the armrest: 9″
- Width of the front of the seat: 20″
- Overall width with Drink-Thingy: 20″
- Inner Width of the headrest: 7.75″
- Height from seating surface to should belt guide: 14-21″
- Booster Seat Weight: 20 lbs
- Dimensions: 28″ x 17″ x 13″
- Rated a “Best-Bet” for 10 years+ by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety
- Car Seat expires 9 years from Date of Manufacturing