CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT
- Extended Rear-Facing allowing for most kids to remain rear-facing until their fourth birthday.
- Anti-Rebound Bar Prevents rebounding when rear-facing in a frontal collision and rotation in a side-impact collision; while also improving installation by nesting firmly and evenly into the flat part of the vehicle seat
- Advanced Side-Impact Protection System Protects the child with its adjustable headrest, deep side wings, and dual layers of energy absorbing EPP foam for maximum side-impact protection.
- Energy-Absorbing Crumple Technology (EACT) transfers crash forces away from the child and into the aluminum honeycomb deformable cores that are integrated into the seat baseIntegrated flip foot for rear-facing installation.
- Anti-rebound bar nests into flat part of vehicle seat back ensuring a snug installation with ease.
- Energy-absorbing foam-lined headrest connected to frame using steel rods provides maximum head protection in a side-impact collision, built just like the headrest in your vehicle.
- Removable seat cushion makes the rear-facing belt path easy to access. The cushion can come off without having to uninstall the seat, so it’s easy-to-clean
- Built-in rear-facing lock-offs improve ease of use by tensioning and removing excess slack from belt.
- Adjustable crotch strap and 6 different harness heights provide for a flexibility in adjustment to fit a wide range of sizes and ages of children
- Fits 3-Across in Most Vehicles at less than 17 inches wide, it can be installed 3-across in most vehicles, or makes room for 2+ dogs or adults
- Secure LATCH (UAS) Connection Ensures a simple, solid and secure installation in your vehicle.
- Adjustable Headrest Provides the perfect fit to grow with your child and provides a protective place to rest their sleepy heads.
- Aircraft Approved – Allows you to keep your kids safe and secure while travelling by air.
- Made with pride in Ontario.
- We stand behind our car seats with a 1+2 year warranty
- 9-Year Car Seat Expiration Your child will be safe, secure and comfortable in a Fllo, year after year, after year.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards (CMVSS 213)
What’s In The Box:
- Clek Fllo convertible child seat with warning labels attached
- Anti-rebound bar
- Owner’s manual
- Rear-Facing Mode:
- Height 25–43 in.
- Weight 14–40 lb
- Minimum Age: Able to sit upright alone
- When using with infant-thingy (sold separately), you can accommodate a child that’s 5 lb and 19 in.
- Forward-Facing Mode
- Height 30–49 in.
- Weight 22–65 lb
- Minimum Age 2+ years recommended* (1 year minimum)